State Bank of India has released a job notification for 2000 people for the PO posts. The vacancy for the Probationary Officer posts will be organized through the recruitment tests for the vacant positions all across India. The contenders who meet the eligibility requirements for the SBI Bank Probationary Officer posts will be able to submit the forms from 07th September 2023.
The minimum education needed for the Probationary Officer posts is a graduation degree, you can check the age bars and other things from the below page. The closing date to submit the applications for SBI Probationary Officer posts is 03 October 2023.
Notification Summary: SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|07th September 2023
|Probationary Officer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|03rd October 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2023
- Probationary Officer/PO/GEN- 810 Posts
- Probationary Officer/PO/OBC- 540 Posts
- Probationary Officer/PO/SC- 300 Posts
- Probationary Officer/PO/ST- 150 Posts
- Probationary Officer/PO/EWS- 200 Posts
The contenders who will show the information of their graduation degree obtained from the authorized school/ board in the online form of the SBI bank Probationary Officer posts will get a chance to apply.
The contenders must clear the pre-exam, and then the main exam including the Descriptive paper followed by a Psychometric exam for the Probationary Officer seats in the SBI.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC category- Rupees 750
- For SC/ST/PWD category- No Fee
The contenders should be below 30 years and their age must be more than 21 years if they are thinking of submitting the forms for the SBI Bank.
The contenders who will pass all the selection stages will receive a monthly remuneration of Rupees 41960 in SBI bank.
How to Apply For SBI Probationary Officer Notification
- Consider the SBI bank link of the IBPS portal for the Probationary Officer post.
- Register for the Probationary Officer vacancy and fill out the form for the PO posts.
- Upload the required certificate with the SBI PO form and proceed with the payment method.
- Submit the Probationary Officer form.