A notification for 439 posts has been updated on the SBI Bank website. The SBI Bank will hire professionals for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer under the grade of Manager, Assis Manager, GM, etc. The contenders who like to operate with the SBI Bank can apply for this emptiness online. The online registration has started from 16th September 2023 for the Specialist Cadre Officer posts and the deadline to deposit the form is 06th October 2023. Study full facts below.
Notification Summary: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||SBI|
|Apply Online Begin Date||16th September 2023|
|Posts Name||Specialist Cadre Officer Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||06th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||439 Posts|
Entire Facts: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification 2023
- Specialist Cadre Officer- 439 Posts
The contenders who have studied engineering degrees such as BE/BTech degrees/ ME/MTech degrees or other degrees like MSC or MCA from the authorized college/school are allowed to submit applications for the Specialist Cadre Officer vacancy.
The contenders will have to give the written test for some posts and for a few posts there will be only an interview round at the SBI bank.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS category- Rupees 750
- For SC/ST/PWD category- No Fee
- For AM/Assis Manager Posts- 32 Years
- For DM/Dy Manager Posts- 35 Years
- For CM/Chief Manager Posts- 42 Years
- For AGM/Assis General Manager Posts- 45 Years
- For Manager Posts- 38 Years
- For AM/Assis Manager Posts- Rupees 36000- 63840
- For DM/Dy Manager Posts- Rupees 48170- 69810
- For CM/Chief Manager Posts- Rupees 76010- 89890
- For AGM/Assis General Manager Posts- Rupees 89890- 100350
- For Manager Posts- Rupees 63840- 78230
How to Apply For SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification
- The application forms for the Specialist Cadre Officer posts will be proposed online.
- The opponents are instructed to exhibit the elements of their BTech/ MTech etc. degree in the online SBI SO form.
- And if you have experience then mention it in the SBI SO form.
- Check the list of certificates required for the SBI SO form and upload them.
- Submit the fees for the SBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer form.