Lecturer post notification is unveiled on the SSB Odisha website. The SSB Odisha organization is looking for officials who can serve the job role of 1065 posts of Lecturer in numerous subjects. The online enrolment for the Lecturer vacancy was initiated on 11 September 2023. All the eligible people who dream of joining the Lecturer posts can apply for the Odisha govt jobs in 2023. The SSB organization from Odisha will keep the online link for the Lecturer posts until 13 October 2023. Study all the facts below.
Notification Summary: SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|11th September 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|13th October 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Points: SSB Odisha Lecturer Notification 2023
- Lecturer/Botany- 51 Posts
- Lecturer/Chemistry- 75 Posts
- Lecturer/Commerce- 73 Posts
- Lecturer/Economics- 146 Posts
- Lecturer/Education- 56 Posts
- Lecturer/English- 115 Posts
- Lecturer/History- 71 Posts
- Lecturer/Physics- 54 Posts
- Lecturer/Sanskrit- 37 Posts
The contenders should have passed the PG degree or Ph.D. degree or have cleared the NET/JRF exams for applying for the Lecturer seats in the SSB Odisha.
The participants will be given marks for their educational degrees, and there will be a written exam followed by an interview will be taken for the Lecturer post-final recruitment in the Odisha govt.
- For Unreserved/SEBC Category- Rupees 500
- For SC/ST/PWD Category- Rupees 200
The contenders must follow the age limits of 21 years to a max of 42 years if they wish to apply for the Lecturer vacancy in the SSB Odisha govt.
The chosen contenders for the Lecturer posts in the SSB Odisha will be offered a salary package in the band of Rupees 44900-142400.
How to Apply For SSB Odisha Lecturer Notification
- The link to save the notification of the Lecturer posts and to apply online for the SSB Odisha vacancy is given above.
- See the instructions before applying for the Lecturer posts.
- Then, enter the details in the Lecturer ost form like your education, certificate details, DOB, etc.
- Go for the payment process and deposit the Lecturer post form on the SSB website.