From 22/08/2023, the SSC organization has begun the registration process for Jr Translator and other vacancies. The SSC organization will complete the recruitment process on behalf of the Indian Govt to recruit people from numerous govt organizations. The individuals who are looking to get a job and meet the job requirements for the SSC Jr Translator and other posts should apply within the given dates.
The SSC authority will receive the online forms for the Jr Translator and other posts before 12/09/2023. You should see the instructions for filling out the Jr Translator application form and then apply online, see complete info below.
Summary: SSC Notification 2023
|Name of Dept.
|Apply Online Start Date
|JHT, Jr. Translator and Others Seats
|Apply Online Last Date
|Number of Seats
SSC Notification 2023
- Jr Translator/CSOLS- 263 Seats
- Jr Hindi Translator/AFHQ- 21 Seats
- Jr Translation Officer/Central Govt- 13 Seats
- SHT/ST/Central Govt- 10 Seats
Individuals with the qualification of a diploma in Translation or a master’s degree in Hindi or English or similar are invited to submit applications for the Jr Translator vacancy on the SSC portal.
The individuals will be called for the first round of the CBT tests for the SSC Jr Translator posts and then there will be a Translation /Essay exam for choosing the persons on the posts.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women Class- No Fee
- For Other Class- INR 100
The individuals must be above the bar of 18 years and below the bar of 30 years to submit the forms for the SSC Jr Translator and other seats.
- For Seats 1- INR 35400- 112400
- For Seats 2- INR 35400- 112400
- For Seats 3- INR 35400- 112400
- For Seats 4- INR 44900- 142400
How to Apply For SSC Notification
- The individuals must first review the info that is given in the notification of the SSC Jr Translator post.
- Then, enter the details in the Jr Translator application form like name, DOB, education details, etc.
- Scan the certificates/docs/photos and attach them to the Jr Translator post form.
- Submit the Jr Translator form before the end date.