SI vacancies are posted by the SSC organization and the number of posts is 1876. The SSC commission will organize the CPO examination for recruiting people for the SI/Sub Inspector posts. The online application link for the Sub-Inspector vacancy is already open. The aspired persons can submit their SSC Sub-Inspector form for the Delhi Police and CAPF from 22-07-2023 to 15-08-2023. The applicants must review the complete details about the Sub-Inspector vacancy given by the SSC before applying.
SSC CPO Recrutiment 2023
|Name of Organization||SSC CPO|
|Start Date to Apply Online||22-07-2023|
|Post Name||CAPF and Delhi Police Sub-Inspector Posts|
|Last Date Apply Online||15-08-2023|
|Number of Posts||1876 Posts|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023
- SI Delhi Police Male Posts- 109
- SI Delhi Police Female Posts- 53
- SI GD/CAPF/BSF Posts- 113
- SI GD/CAPF/CISF Posts- 630
- SI GD/CAPF/CRPF Posts- 818
- SI GD/CAPF/ITBP Posts- 63
- SI GD/CAPF/SSB Posts- 90
Educational Credentials Info:
The person who possessed a graduation degree DMC in any subject carried out from a recognized school/board/college can submit the applications for the SSC Sub-Inspector posts.
There will be multiple selection rounds for hiring a suitable person for the Sub-Inspector posts through the SSC CPO exam in Delhi Police and CAPF.
- Round 1: First Written Exam
- Round 1: Second Written Exam
- Round 1: PST Exam
- Round 1: PMT Exam
- Round 1: Detailed Medical Exam/DME
See here https://ssc.nic.in/
A person with an age of above 20 years and not more than 25 years is perfect to apply for the SSC CPO vacancy form.
Application Fee Amount:
- For GEN Category/OBC Category/EWS Category- Rs 100
- For SC Category/ST Category/Others Group- No Fee
Get here: https://haryanajobs.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Final__notice_CPO-SI-2023_21072023-HaryanaJobs_in.pdf
The vacancy of the Sub-Inspector has a pay scale of Rs 35400-112400 and all the chosen persons will receive the monthly salary as per this scale in Delhi Police and in CAPF.
How to Apply For SSC CPO Jobs
- You need to go to the SSC website.
- Register for the CPO exam for the SI posts.
- Apply with all the genuine details in the SSC CPO exam.
- Get scanned copies of the docs/photo/signature and attach them with the SSC CPO form.
- Submit the SSC CPO form and also pay the fees.