We are happy to inform all the individuals that the TNPSC organization will recruit law graduates for the Civil Judge posts. The complete schedule of the examination and eligibility requirements for the TNPSC Civil Judge posts is out. All individuals should review the info carefully for the Civil Judge posts. If eligible then submit the Civil Judge form online on the TNPSC website from 01/06/2023 to 30/06/2023.
TNPSC Notification 2023
|Civil Judge Seats
|Registration Start Date
|Name of Authority
|TNPSC Civil Judge
|Registration Last Date
|Number of Seats
TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2023
The individuals must show a Law degree for the freshers’ posts and for an experienced person job, you have to mention the years of practicing as a lawyer for applying for the Civil Judge vacancy at TNPSC.
- Civil Judge- 246 Seats
The individuals should check that the selection method for the Civil Judge posts will include the pre-test, main test, and interview.
Obtain the information for HPSC AEE Notification 2023
The picked individuals for the Civil Judge vacancy will be offered a package of INR 27700 to 44770 along with several other benefits.
- For SC/ST/MBC/BC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Widow Class- No Fee
- For Other Class- INR 450
- For Freshers Class- 22- 29 Years
- For Other Class- 25-37 Years
How to Apply For TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs
- See the TNPSC page https://apply.tnpscexams.in/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==.
- Submit the form for the Civil Judge vacant posts with accurate details.
- Prepare the soft copy of the photo/signature/ DMC /etc and attach them to the TNPSC form.
- The fee should be paid carefully on the TNPSC portal.
- Reconsider all the details in the Civil Judge form before the final submission.
|Online Web Portal Link
|Apply Online Link