A notification for the post of Nursing Officer is released on the UKMSSB web portal. The UKMSSB organization has released the Nursing Officer posts for the BSC Nursing students and GNM. The contenders who meet the qualification details, age details, and other requirements for the Nursing Officer posts are allowed to submit the forms for the UKMSSB Nursing Officer posts. The online portal of the UKMSSB organization will be open from the 12th of December 2023 to the 01st of January 2024 for the Nursing Officer seats.
Notification Summary: UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|UKMSSB Nursing Officer
|Apply Online Begin Date
|12th December 2023
|Nursing Officer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|01st January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UKMSSB Nursing Officer Notification 2023
- Nursing Officer- 1455 Posts
The contenders will be asked to write the facts of their BSC Nursing degree or GNM Diploma in the on,ine form of UKMSSB for the nursing Officer posts, the degree/diploma of the contenders must be from the recognized college/ university/institution.
The contenders will be chosen based on their qualification marks for the Nursing Officer posts. There will be a docs verification round and medical exam for the final merit list of Nursing Officer posts.
- For GEN/OBC Category- Rupees 300
- For EWS/SC/ST/PWD Category- Rupees 150
The contenders should be present in the age group of 21 years to 42 years for registering for the Nursing Officer posts on the UKMSSB web portal.
The monthly remuneration of the deployed contenders in the UKMSSB organization will be in the pay band of Rupees 44900- 142400.
How to Apply For UKMSSB Nursing Officer Notification
- The applications for the UKMSSB Nursing Officer posts should be deposited online on the UKMSSB website link.
- The contenders will be asked to give their full name details, parents name, address details, contact details, etc in the Nursing Officer form.
- Carefully write the marks of the qualification in the UKMSSB form.
- Pay the fees for the UKMSSB Nursing Officer form and submit it with docs.