A notification for Dairy Supervisor and Sugar Cane Supervisor posts is released on the UKPSC website. The UKPSC organization has listed 91 seats for the Sugar Cane Supervisor posts. The contenders who want to work with the UKPSC organization can apply for the Sugar Cane Supervisor and other seat eligibility. Before that, you must review the requirements for the open posts. The UKPSC organization has given the 01st of January 2024 as the last date to submit the forms for Sugar Cane Supervisor posts and the registration has started from the 14th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: UKPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|14th December 2023
|Dairy Supervisor and Sugar Cane Supervisor Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|01st January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UKPSC Notification 2023
- UKPSC/Dairy Supervisor- 13 Posts
- UKPSC/Sugar Cane Supervisor- 78 Posts
The contenders are required to clear the 12th standard and Diploma in Agriculture from the sanctioned university/ school/ board to submit the forms for the Sugar Cane Supervisor and other posts on the UKPSC website.
The contenders will be asked to appear for the written exam, docs verification round, and a medical exam for the final recruitment of UKPSC for Sugar Cane Supervisor and other posts.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 172
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 82
- For PHC/Divyang Category- Rupees 22.30
- For Orphan Category- No Fee
The contenders should be aged more than 18 years and less than 42 years for applying for the Sugar Cane Supervisor and other posts in the UKPSC organization.
The contenders will be appointed on a pay package of Rupees 25500- 81100 in the UKPSC organization for the Sugar Cane Supervisor and another seat.
How to Apply For UKPSC Notification
- The contenders should open the application form submission link of UKPSC.
- Fill out all the asked info in the columns of Sugar Cane Supervisor and another post form.
- Write your education, DOB, and other details in the UKPSC form.
- Submit the UKPSC form with fees and documents.