A notification for Police Constable seats is opened in Uttar Pradesh govt. The Uttar Pradesh govt Police Dept has wanted the applications for 546 seats and the recruitment drive is for Sports Persons in UP. The contenders can start applying for the Police Constable seats online from the 14th of December 2023. The UP Police Dept will keep the online portal active for Police Constable seats until the 01st of January 2023.
Notification Summary: UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|UP Police Constable
|Apply Online Begin Date
|14th December 2023
|Constable Skilled Players Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|01st January 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: UP Police Constable Notification 2023
- UP Police/Constable/Male- 350 Posts
- UP Police/Constable/Female- 196 Posts
The contenders who have passed the 12th class from the authorized college/school/university and have sports certificates are allowed to apply for the Police Constable seats in UP Police.
The contenders have to clear the physical test and skill test for Police Constable seats in UP. The Uttar Pradesh Police Dept will verify the documents and sports certificates of the people.
The contenders who want to deposit the applications for the UP Police Police Constable seats will be asked to submit a fee of Rupees 400.
The contenders must be above the age of 18 years and their age should not cross the boundary of 22 years for applying for the Police Constable in UP.
The monthly salary package of contenders for Police Constable posts in the UP govt will be Rupees 5200- 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rupees 2000.
How to Apply For UP Police Constable Notification
- The contenders should review the notification details of UP Police for Police Constable seats.
- Then, write the info in the online application form like their sports achievements, qualification details, age, etc.
- You need to attach docs/pics/certificate copies with the UP Police Constable form.
- Save the form and move further to submit fees for the Police Constable post.
- Review all the details of the Police Constable form and then submit it.