UP Police has shown the requirements of SI and ASI in the Accounts and Clerk dept of the organization. There are 921 positions present vacant in the UP Police for the SI and ASI seats. The contenders should be graduate degree holders to apply for the UP Police jobs. The UP Police has begun the enrollment process for the SI and ASI vacancy from the 07th of January 2024 and the closing date to submit the forms for the SI/ASI posts is the 28th of January 2024. Get complete details below for UP Police’s new vacancy.
Notification Summary: UP Police SI ASI Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|UP Police SI ASI
|Apply Online Begin Date
|07th January 2024
|Accounts and Clerk Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|28th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UP Police SI ASI Notification 2024
- UP Police/Sub Inspector/Confidential- 268 Posts
- UP Police/Assis Sub-Inspector of Police/Clerk- 449 Posts
- UP Police/Assis Sub-Inspector of Police/Accounts- 204 Posts
The contenders are needed to present the details of their three-year graduation degree in the online application form of SI or ASI vacancy of the UP Police and the degree should be from the recognized school/board.
The contenders will be invited to take the written exam, Physica standard, and measurement test, Computer Skill test/typing test, Medical exam, and DV round for choosing them for the SI or ASI posts in the UP Police Dept.
The contenders are required to submit the charges of Rupees 400 for registering for the SI/ASI vacancies in the UP Police.
The contenders should be above the bar of 21 years and below the bar of 28 years to submit the forms for the UP Police SI or ASI posts.
- For Posts 1 – Rupees 9300- 34800 GP Rupees 4200
- For Posts 2 – Rupees 5200- 20200 GP Rupees 2800
- For Posts 3 – Rupees 5200- 20200 GP Rupees 2800
How to Apply For UP Police SI ASI Notification
- Check the web link of UP Police for the SI/ASI job.
- Enter the correct details in the UP Police application form.
- Go for the payment process for the UP Police job.
- Upload the scanned photo/signature copy with the UP Police form and submit it.