Uttar Pradesh Police has announced the vacancy for 91 posts for Sub Inspector seats. The job opening is for the sports persons in the UP Police for SI posts. The contenders can begin the enrollment process for the UP Police Sub Inspector seats from the 20th of December 2023 and the UP Police has given the time until the 09th of January 2024 for the form submission. The contenders who are willing to submit applications for the UP Police Sub Inspector seats should review their eligibility before applying.
Notification Summary: UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|UP Police Sub Inspector
|Apply Online Begin Date
|20th December 2023
|SI- Skilled Players Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|09th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UP Police Sub Inspector Notification 2024
- Skilled Players/Sub Inspector/Male- 56 Posts
- Skilled Players/Sub Inspector/Female- 35 Posts
The contenders must have studied for the graduation degree from the authorized college/university/ school for the Sub Inspector seats of UP Police and they must have sports certificates in the required games.
The contenders will be appointed to the Sub Inspector posts based on a merit list and the list will be prepared from the eligibility criteria.
The contenders need to pay a fee of Rupees 400 to apply for the UP Police Sub Inspector posts.
The contenders who are present in the age group of 21-27 years are asked to submit the applications for the UP Police Sub Inspector Skilled Player post form.
The contenders will be offered a monthly remuneration in the range of Rupees 9300- 34800 with grade Pay Rupees 4200 for the Sub Inspector Skilled Player posts of UP Police.
How to Apply For UP Police Sub Inspector Notification
- The contenders must fill out the UP Police Sub Inspector posts form by following the instructions.
- You need to check the certificates/photos you must attach with the Sub Inspector form.
- See the Challan format to pay the fees for the Sub Inspector form in the notification.
- Submit the UP Police Skilled Player applications.