Deputy Architect, Scientist, Scientific Officer, and Other posts are vacant in various govt offices in India. The UPSC organization has planned to recruit individuals for the various seats based on a test or interview. There are 71 posts for the UPSC Scientific Officer and other posts.
Individuals with a law degree or other master’s degree are permitted to submit applications for the UPSC Scientific Officer and other posts. The individuals can check the online portal for the form submission of these posts will be open from 08/07/2023 to 27/07/2023. View all the requirements for the UPSC Scientific Officer and seats below carefully.
UPSC Notification 2023
|Name of Dept.||UPSC|
|Apply Online Start Date||08/07/2023|
|Seat Name||Deputy Architect & Other Seats|
|Apply Online Last Date||27/07/2023|
|Number of Seats||71 Seats|
UPSC Notification 2023
- Legal Officer-02 Seats
- Scientific Officer/Chemical-01 Seats
- Dy Architect-53 Seats
- Scientist/B/Ballistics-01 Seats
- Scientist/B/Documents-06 Seats
- Jr Scientific Officer/Toxicology-02 Seats
- Assi Director-02 Seats
- DG/Director General-01 Seats
- Admin Officer-03 Seats
The individuals who have completed their Law Degre or master’s degree in the subjects like maths/chemistry/ Microbiology /Pharmacy are allowed to submit their applications for the UPSC various posts.
There will be a recruitment examination and an interview for hiring individuals on the UPSC for numerous positions.
- For Female/SC/ST/PH Class- No Fee
- For Others Class- INR 25
Examine the points for SSC Notification 2023
- For Seats 1,3,4,5 -35 Years
- For Seats 2,6,9 -30 Years
- For Seats 7 -40 Years
- For Seats 8 -58 Years
- For Seats 1 -Pay Band 10
- For Seats 2 -Pay Band 08
- For Seats 3 -Pay Band 10
- For Seats 4 -Pay Band 10
- For Seats 5 -Pay Band 10
- For Seats 6 -Pay Band 07
- For Seats 7 -Pay Band 11
- For Seats 8 -Pay Band 17
- For Seats 9 -Pay Band 07
How to Apply For UPSC Notification
- You need to click on the proper link for applying for the Scientific Officer or other posts as each post has a separate link.
- Before filling in the details in the UPSC form, you must study the details carefully.
- Also, fix the copy of the docs/certificates with the UPSC form.
- Submit the UPSC application form.
|Website Link||View Link|
|UPSC Notification Pdf||View Link|
|Apply Online Link||View Link|