Vacancy notification for the UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam is on the UPSC website. The contenders have 457 seats to apply under Combined Defence Service Exam 2024. The registration process for the UPSC CDS Exam 2024 began on the 20th of December 2023. The closing date to submit the applications for the Combined Defence Service Exam is the 09th of January 2024. All the aspired contenders are required to see the notification details of the UPSC CDS Exam 2024 before applying for the vacancy.
Notification Summary: UPSC CDS (I) Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|UPSC CDS (I)
|Apply Online Begin Date
|20th December 2023
|Combined Defence Service Exam-I 2024 Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|09th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UPSC CDS (I) Notification 2024
- CDS Exam/IMA Dehradun- 100 Posts
- CDS Exam/INA/Ezhimala- 32 Posts
- CDS Exam/Air Force Academy/Hyderabad- 32 Posts
- CDS Exam/Officers Training Academy/Chennai/Men- 275 Posts
- CDS Exam/Officers Training Academy/Chennai/Women- 18 Posts
The contenders needed to show the facts of their graduation degree/ BSC Degree in science / BE/Btech degree in the application form of UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2024 and the degree should be valid.
The contenders will be first invited to take the UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam and then there will be an SSB interview for the final selection of the persons.
- For Female/SC/ST Category- No Fees
- For Others Category- Rupees 200
The contenders who maintain their age of more than 20 years and less than 24 years are invited to submit the applications for the UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2024.
The contenders will receive remuneration in the pay band of Rupees 56100- 177500 per month for the jobs under UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2024.
How to Apply For UPSC CDS (I) Notification
- The contenders are required to see the notification of UPSC CDS first and then go for the registration process.
- Then, they should enter the correct details in the fields of the UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam form.
- You must secure docs/certificates in the UPSC CDS form.
- Before the final submission of the UPSC CDS form, pay the fees.