Job notification for the vacancy of Geologist, Scientist ‘B, and Others posts is unveiled by the UPSC organization. The UPSC Service Commission will recruit 56 people on 56 empty seats through the Combined Geo-Scientist paper. The UPSC has started accepting applications online for the Combined Geo-Scientist Exam from the 20th of September 2023.
The contenders who are willing to apply for the Combined Geo-Scientist Exam of the UPSC must check their eligibility before applying. The end date to submit the forms for the Combined Geo-Scientist paper is the 10th of October 2023, apply before that and also, submit the fees for the examination.
Notification Summary: UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online Begin Date||20th September 2023|
|Posts Name||Geologist, Scientist ‘B, and Others Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||10th October 2023|
|Name of Organization||UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist|
|Number of Posts||56 Posts|
Complete Details: UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2023
- UPSC/Geologist/Group A- 34 Posts
- UPSC/Geophysicist/Group A- 01 Posts
- UPSC/Chemist/Group A- 13 Posts
- UPSC/Scientist/B/Hydrogeology/Group/A- 04 Posts
- UPSC/Scientist/B/Chemical/Group/A- 02 Posts
- UPSC/Scientist/B/Geophysics/Group/A- 02 Posts
The contenders who have attended the authorized college/ university/ school and did the master’s degree in wanted subjects or MSC in Geology are invited to apply for the Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2023.
There will be a pre-exam followed by a main exam for the Combined Geo-Scientist posts and the UPSC will also conduct the interview round and physical test.
The contenders are required to pay a fee of Rupees 200 while submitting the applications for the Combined Geo-Scientist posts in the UPSC.
The lower age bar for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist post is 21 years and the upper age bar is 32 years.
The contenders will draw handsome salaries on the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist posts.
How to Apply For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification
- The contenders are guided to study the job responsibilities of the Combined Geo-Scientist posts
- Then, they can register for the UPSC post online.
- Provide the genuine details in the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist form.
- Attach the docs/ certificates with the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist form.
- Deposit the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist form.