UPSC authority has unveiled the details for the Engineering Services Exam 2024. The pre-examination of the Engineering Services Exam conducted by the UPSC will be organized for 167 posts. The aspired contenders can register online if they have the requisite qualification for the Engineering Services Exam on the UPSC website. The online portal of the UPSC for the Engineering Services Exam has been activated since 06th September 2023.
The contenders needed to go to the web portal of the UPSC and then verify the requirements for the Engineering Services Exam 2024. The contenders will be provided with a time-bound until 26 September 2023 for filling out the online form.
Notification Summary: UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|06th September 2023
|Engineering Services Exam Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|26th September 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UPSC ESE Notification 2023
- Prelims/Engineering Services Exam- 167 Posts
The contenders with the education of diploma/BE/ BTech degree/ MSC Degree/ PG Degree from one of the recognized schools/universities/colleges are called to apply online for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2024.
The contenders should prepare for the prelims exam of the Engineering Services Exam UPSC and then there will be a main exam followed by a personality test.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category- No Fee
- For Others Category- Rupees 200
The contenders must have their age from 21 years to a max of 30 years online if they wish to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam.
The contenders who will be capable of passing all the selection rounds of the UPSC Engineering Services Exam will get attractive remuneration.
How to Apply For UPSC ESE Notification
- The contenders should view the details of the UPSC Engineering Services Exam notification once.
- Then you can put the details in the registration form of the Engineering Services Exam by following the guidelines.
- The UPSC organization needs your documents, photos, etc. in the digital form, Scan them and attach them to the form.
- Click on the Submit link.
- Save a copy of the form.