A notification for doctor recruitment has been released by the WBPSC organization for 300 posts. The WBPSC authority will also organize the screening test for hiring doctors in the West Bengal Govt Hospitals. The organization has a requirement for doctors for the posts of GDMO Officer. The online portal for the WBPSC has been open since 21st September 2023. The contenders who are looking to join the West Bengal govt can register for the GDMO posts before the 12th of October 2023. The complete details of the recruitment and requirements of the GDMO posts are listed below, study them carefully.
Notification Summary: WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||WBPSC|
|Apply Online Begin Date||21st September 2023|
|Posts Name||General Duty MO/Medical Officer Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||12th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||300 Posts|
Entire Facts: WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Notification 2023
- WBPSC/General Duty Medical Officer/GDMO- 300 Posts
The contenders who wish to submit the forms for the WBPSC GDMO vacancies will be asked to represent the details of their MBBS/MD or MS/DNB/MCH degree in the online form of the GDMO post
There will be a screening test in the first round of GDMO post-selection in West Bengal and then the shortlisted doctors will have to come for the interview round.
The contenders from each category will have to register for the GDMO posts with an amount of Rupees 210.
- For Medical Graduate Posts- 36 Years
- For Medical Post-Graduate Posts- 40 Years
The contenders who clear both the selection rounds for the GDMO posts will get the monthly remuneration of Rupees 56100- 144300 and other allowances.
How to Apply For WBPSC GDMO Notification
- The inspired doctors are advised to go through the info about the GDMO post-recruitment first.
- Then, they can register for the GDMO post online by filling out the online form in detail.
- Scan the required certificates/photos and attach them to the WBPSC GDMO form.
- Move next to pay the fees.
- Submit the application form for the WBPSC GDMO post.