A notification for the vacancy of the Higher Judicial Service Exam is released by the UP govt. The Uttar Pradesh govt has vacancies for 83 seats under the HJS Exam. The contenders who want to register for the Higher Judicial Service Exam must review the eligibility details presented in the notification pdf. The UP Govt will start receiving the HJS Exam applications on the 15th of January 2024 and the closing date to submit the Higher Judicial Service Exam form is the 29th of February 2024.
Notification Summary: Allahabad High Court UP HJS Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|Allahabad High Court UP HJS
|Apply Online Begin Date
|15th January 2024
|Higher Judicial Service Exam Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|29th February 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: Allahabad High Court UP HJS Notification 2024
- Uttar Pradesh/Higher Judicial Service Exam/SC- 17 Posts
- UP/Higher Judicial Service Exam/ST- 01 Posts
- UP/Higher Judicial Service Exam/OBC- 22 Posts
- UP/Higher Judicial Service Exam/EWS- 08 Posts
- UP/Higher Judicial Service Exam/GEN- 35 Posts
The contenders who are going to apply for the Higher Judicial Service Exam of the UP must be an advocate with 7 years of practice, we advise you to see the eligibility from the notification before applying.
The contenders should see the syllabus and pattern for the HJS examination of Uttar Pradesh for the jobs in Allahabad High Court.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 1400
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 1200
- For PWD of GEN/OBC/EWS Category – Rupees 750
- For PWD of SC/ST Category- Rupees 500
- For Outside of UP Category- Rupees 1400
The contenders who want to submit the applications for the Higher Judicial Service Exam can be aged from 35 years to 45 years.
The remuneration of contenders for the Higher Judicial Service Exam posts must be as per the rules of the court organization.
How to Apply For Allahabad High Court UP HJS Notification
- The contenders must go for the online weblink for the Higher Judicial Service Exam form.
- Fill out the info in the HJS Exam form.
- Upload the photo/signature copies with the HJS form.
- Deposit the HJS Exam application form on time with fees.