Uttar Pradesh Police has announced the vacancy for the Civilian Police Constable posts. The total number of posts for Civilian Police Constable is huge. The contenders can fight the competition for more than 60000 seats of Civilian Police Constable. The online submission of the forms for the Civilian Police Constable posts started on the 27th of December 2023 and the contenders can deposit the applications online before the 16th of January 2024.
Notification Summary: UP Police Civilian Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|UP Police Civilian
|Apply Online Begin Date
|27th December 2023
|Civilian Police Constable Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|16th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UP Police Civilian Notification 2024
- Civilian/Police Constable/GEN- 24102 Posts
- Civilian/Police Constable/EWS- 6024 Posts
- Civilian/Police Constable/OBC- 16264 Posts
- Civilian/Police Constable/SC- 12650 Posts
- Civilian/Police Constable/ST- 1204 Posts
The contenders must have finished the classes of 10th or 12th if they are willing to register for the Civilian Police Constable vacancy on the UP Police Dept website. The DMC should be from the approved college/ school/ board.
The contenders will be invited to come for the written paper, Physical Test, Docs Verification test, and medical Tests for the Civilian Police Constable posts in the UP Police.
The contenders will be asked to submit an amount of Rupees 400 while submitting the application form for the Civilian Police Constable vacancy.
The contenders who are male should be aged 18-22 years and those who are female can have the age of 18- 25 years for Civilian Police Constable seats of UP Police.
The contenders will be offered a monthly salary structure of Rupees 5200- 20200 with GP Rupees 2000 for the Civilian Police Constable positions of UP Police.
How to Apply For UP Police Civilian Notification
- The contenders should open the application form submission link for the Civilian Police Constable posts.
- Then, fill out the details in the Civilian Police Constable application form.
- Secure the docs/pics/certificates with the Civilian Police Constable form.
- Submit the Civilian Police Constable post application form.
- Keep a copy of the Civilian Police Constable post application form.