A vacancy notification for Assistant Professor posts is released by the MPSC organization. The MPSC organization is looking for doctors to apply for 765 posts of Assistant Professor. The online registration link of MPSC for Assistant Professor seats has been open since the 12th of December 2023 and the contenders are required to submit their applications for Assistant Professor seats before the 01st of January 2024. The contenders are guided to survey the details of the MPSC Assistant Professor job notification before applying.
Notification Summary: MPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|MPSC Assistant Professor
|Apply Online Begin Date
|12th December 2023
|Assistant Professor Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|01st January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: MPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2023
- MPSC/Assistant Professor- 765 Posts
The contenders who have finished the qualification of MBBS degree/ MD/MS degree or Post Graduate Diploma from the authorized college/ school/ university in the required subjects are called to submit the forms for Assistant Professor seats on the MPSC website.
The contenders will be invited to come for the written exam and then there will be an interview for the final selection of the contenders for the Assistant Professor seats.
- For Open Category contenders – Rupees 719
- For Reserved Category contenders – Rupees 449
The contenders must be aged more than 18 years and less than 40 years if they want to get the job in the Assistant Professor post at MPSC.
The monthly remuneration of the contenders for the Assistant Professor posts in MPSC will be as per the rules of the organization.
How to Apply For MPSC Assistant Professor Notification
- The application forms for the MPSC Assistant Professor vacancy will be submitted online.
- You must first study the details of the Assistant Professor notification and then view the instructions for filling out the online form.
- Then, enter the details in the empty fields of the MPSC Assistant Professor form.
- Scan the docs/pics/certificates and attach them with the Assistant Professor form.
- Submit the AP post form along with the fees.