A notification for 310 posts has been given by Karnataka Forest Dept/ KFD. The Karnataka Forest Dept will hire the contenders for the posts of Forest Watcher. And they have decided to receive the online applications for the Karnataka Forest Dept posts online. The contenders who meet the eligibility and physical standards for the Dorest Watcher posts will be able to apply for the KFD jobs.
The Karnataka Forest Dept will allow the registration for the Forest Watcher posts from 27th September 2023 to 26th October 2023. We have described all the job requirements of the Karnataka Forest Dept in the below page, study them carefully.
Notification Summary: Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||Karnataka Forest Dept KFD|
|Apply Online Begin Date||27th September 2023|
|Posts Name||Forest Watcher Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||26th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||310 Posts|
Entire Facts: Karnataka Forest Dept Notification 2023
- Forest Watcher- 310 Posts
The contenders are required to show the info of their 10th grade and 12th grade in the online application form of the Karnataka Forest Dept for the posts of Forest Watcher.
The contenders will be invited for the written paper, interview, and a medical test for the posts of Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Watcher.
- For GEN Category- Rupees 125
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 45
The contenders must cross the boundary of 18 years and their age should be below the bar of 35 years for applying for the Forest Watcher vacancy in the Karnataka Forest Dept.
All the selected contenders for the Forest Watcher post in the Karnataka Forest Dept will be provided with emoluments as per the rules.
How to Apply For Karnataka Forest Dept Notification
- The aspired contenders should inspect the complete details of the notification of the Karnataka Forest Dept.
- Then, the forms will be submitted online, you should first register for the Forest Wacther posts and then fill out the full form.
- Skim the docs and attach them to the Karnataka Forest Dept form.
- Submit the Karnataka Forest Dept form on time.