From 19th September 2023, The UPPSC organization has started the registration process for the APS posts. The Uttar Pradesh govt has come up with a new job opportunity for 328 posts in Addi. Private Secretary seats. The UPPSC organization has opened an online link for graduate pass people for the APS posts. The contenders who meet the age requirements, and other job requirements for the APS posts will be able to participate in the UPPSC recruitment process and the closing date to submit the application is 19th October 2023.
Notification Summary: UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Additional Private Secretary- APS Posts|
|Begin Date Apply Online||19th September 2023|
|Name of Authority||UPPSC|
|End Date Apply Online||19th October 2023|
|Number of Posts||328 Posts|
Total Facts: UPPSC APS Notification 2023
- Additional Private Secretary- 328 Posts
The contenders with the qualification of graduation degree are called to apply for the UPPSC APS seats and their study must be from the authorized organization/ school/ university.
The contenders should prepare for the written examination as per the syllabus given and then there will be an interview to prepare the final merit list for UPPSC APS seats.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 185
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Category- Rupees 95
- For PWD Category- Rupees 25
The contenders who maintain the age from 21 years to a maximum of 40 years are allowed to apply for the UPPSC Uttar Pradesh govt APS positions.
A pay scale of Rupees 47600- 151100 will be applicable on the APS seats in the UPPSC organization for the Uttar Pradesh govt jobs.
UPPSC APS Notification, How to Apply
- The contenders can save the notification pdf of UPPSC APS posts from the above-given link.
- Then, all the eligible contenders can fill out the UPPSC APS vacancy form step by step the first is the registration step, the second will be completing the form, the third will be uploading the docs, and the fourth will be paying the fees.
- Then, review the details you have provided in the UPPSC APS post form and then submit the applications.