Jr Engineer posts are present vacant in the RBI bank. The bank opened the online portal for form submission on 09th June 2023. The contenders who wish to apply for the RBI JE vacancy can submit the application form online on the below-given link SBI IBPS. An engineering degree or Engineering diploma is the requirement for the JE posts. The RBI bank will shut the online link on 30th June 2023, apply before that.
Notification Summary: RBI JE Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online Begin Date||09th June 2023|
|Name of Authority||RBI JE|
|Apply Online End Date||30th June 2023|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Number of Posts||35 Posts|
Whole Points: RBI JE Notification 2023
- Jr Engineer/Civil – 29 Posts
- Jr Engineer/Electrical – 06 Posts
The contenders who have studied a degree in engineering/diploma in engineering in the Civil/Electrical branch are called to apply for the Jr Engineer vacancy of the RBI.
The contenders needed to pass the written test, language proficiency exam, medical exam, and certificate verification test for applying for the Jr Engineer posts at RBI.
- For OBC/GEN/EWS Category- Rupees 450
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Category- Rupees 50
Review the info for UPSSSC Notification 2023
The contenders must have an age range from 20 years to a maximum of 30 years if they want to apply for the Jr Engineer posts.
The Jr Engineer posts in the RBI bank will bring a monthly salary of Rupees 33900- 71032.
How to Apply For RBI JE Notification
- Check the IBPS online portal link for the RBI Jr Engineer posts.
- Then first register and secondly fill out the complete form for the Jr Engineer posts.
- Scan the docs and attach them to the Jr Engineer form.
Necessary Links: RBI JE Recruitment
|Website Link of RBI||Find Here|
|Apply Online Link to RBI||Find Here|