Uttar Pradesh govt has the requirements for 382 skilled/capable contenders for the X-Ray Technician posts. The recruitment process for the X-Ray Technician vacancy will include the written test only. The contenders who are interested to apply for the X-Ray Technician posts are advised to study the notification details carefully and then submit the form before 05th July 2023.
Notification Overview: UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online End Date
|05th July 2023
|X-Ray Technician Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|15th June 2023
|Number of Posts
WholeFacts: UPSSSC Notification 2023
- X-Ray Technician/Gen- 153 Posts
- X-Ray Technician/SC- 80 Posts
- X-Ray Technician/ST- 08 Posts
- X-Ray Technician/OBC- 103 Posts
- X-Ray Technician/EWS- 38 Posts
The contenders have to show a diploma in X-Ray Technology obtained from the approved institution/academy, etc for applying for the X-Ray Technician vacancy.
The contenders with the age above 18 years and below 40 years are fit to apply for the X-Ray Technician posts on the UPSSSC website.
A recruitment test will b organized by the UPSSSC for selecting the contenders for the X-Ray Technician vacancy.
The contenders needed to deposit the application charges of Rupees 25 for the X-Ray Technician posts in the UP govt.
Study the facts for IGI Airport Notification 2023
The X-Ray Technician posts in the UP govt have a pay matrix of Rupees 9300- 34800 along with the Grade Pay of Rupees 4200.
How to Apply For UPSSSC Notification
- Access the UPSSSC website and apply for the X-Ray Technician posts.
- Provide the valid info in the blank fields of the X-Ray Technician form.
- Attach the docs/certificates with the X-Ray Technician form.
Significant Links: UPSSSC Recruitment
|X-Ray Technician Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link