Police Jobs Recruitment: One of the most desirable dreams of youth is to join the Police department and serve the nation. But people sometimes lack information on job opportunities and recruitment updates. As of now, there are more than 7000 vacancies for the posts of Constable, Head Constable, Clerk, ASI, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Sepoy, Commissioner in Police Departments across the country. We suggest the candidates go through the below description and apply for the recruitment that you are eligible for.
Police Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Police Jobs|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Head Constable, Clerk, ASI, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Sepoy, Commissioner|
|Number of Vacancies||7000|
|Last Date to Apply||Provided in Links below|
Police Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Police Jobs
Details of The Posts:
- CRPF Recruitment: 11 Posts
- Kolkata Police Recruitment: 30 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment: 2760 Posts
- IB Recruitment: 150 Posts
- Telangana Police Recruitment: 16185 Posts
Educational Qualifications: All the candidates who want to apply and get the job must possess the required academic qualification certificate from the respective authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of the Written Exam, Personal Interview, Physical Measurement, and Efficiency Test along with the Medical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid as per the rules and norms of the organization, you can check the same in the links provided.
Application Fees: The candidates may have to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment as specified in the official notification for the concerned recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates need to check the criteria of eligibility with regard to the age of the candidates. Make sure to apply only if you are eligible.
Important Instructions to apply for Police Jobs Recruitment:
- All of the candidates need to check all of the details relevant to the process of recruitment and confirm that they are eligible.
- Apply for recruitment in the specified mode online or offline.
- After that make sure to pay the application fee if applicable.
- The candidates need to upload the specified academic credentials or attach the certificates with the hard copy and send them to the specified office address.
NOTE: We suggest all the candidates read and apply for the recruitment as per the specified mode and ensure to visit our official website for more updates on the recruitment process in the future.